Wednesday 1 February 2012

What's next?

Hello,have got some lovely photos from Hollie with 'Mummy Mumpy' on her birthday,however i am beholden to Ruby as to when i have her help to put on her e to show you.I have been learning a few embroidery stiches, which i really enjoyed but i soon discovered i cannot keep on a straight line! and this is just a practise sample with lines on already! perhaps i just have a wonky perception on life! anyway i will keep practising,

I a currrntly working on something for my lovely sister but i cannot show you yet as Al is one of the few who looks at my blog! so i will take
photos along the way.

I have recently bought a book called 'Bunting and Pennants' by Kate Haxell,
it has 20 designs to make.I think bunting is a lovely idea for the spring. of course it is fantastic at anytime any occassion. I am hpoing to run a craft stall in April,i thought spring bunting would be quite fun to do.An abundance of 'Yellow,Green will be my first project,now comes the fun part of choosing colours and fabrics!

So i am off to rummage! i will see you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment